Scope: The RSA will consolidate their operations into the new 250,000 sf Headquarters Building. The building consists of a basement and 8 upper floors. The project consisted of a Core and Shell package followed by a Tenant Fit-Out package.
HHB Engineers served as the Mechanical, Plumbing, and Fire Protection consulting engineers for the project.
- 100% redundant power using three 1500 kw natural gas fires engine generators.
- Redundant power risers
- 100% redundant cooling capacity using three 500-ton chillers.
- Dedicated outside air preconditioning system
- Basement located central 300 kw UPS for mission critical systems.
- Perimeter and interior security systems