HHB Engineers served as Mechanical Engineers of Record for the design of upgrades to the USMS Space at the Coumbus GA Courthouse.
Scope of work:
Project included expansion and renovation to prisoner holding cells, new public restrooms meeting ADA requirements, new USMS support spaces, new salley port for prisoner transfer to courtroom, new HVAC including:
- Air handling unit and ductwork
- VA and constant volume boxes
- Exhaust system with HEPA filtration
- Monitors, alarms and controls in accordance with USMS guidelines
- Outside air intake located to meet PBS P-100 requirements.