Scope: The scope was to Design/Build a new 16th MP Brigade Complex at Ft. Bragg, NC for the 16th Airborne Corps Military Police. Harbert International was the lead contractor and Odell Architects Inc. the Architects.
HHB served as the Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic, Telecommunications, Plumbing and Fire Protection Engineers for the complete 16th MP Brigade Complex. The Complex consists of Company Headquarters, Operations Facilities, Barracks Facilities, Utility Infrastructure and Life Safety Systems including Fire Alarm & Detection Systems.
- Barracks – 346 Men
- Two Large Company Operations Facility
- One Medium Company Operations Facility
- One Small Company Operations Facility
- Battalion Headquarters Building
- Brigade Headquarters Building
- 16th MP Headquarters Building
- Security and Detention Areas
- Primary & Secondary Power Distribution
- Telecommunication Backbone & Distribution
- Base Electrical Substation Addition
- Critical Systems Back Up Power
- Life Safety Systems
- Site Lighting
- Site Natural Gas Distribution (20 psi)Antiterrorism/Force Protection (AT/FP)
The Design/Build concept received a Spirit “Gold” Rating.
Project Cost: $49 Mil