Type: Full Design
HHB served as the Prime A/E for the Full Design HHB Served as the Prime A/E under IDIQ Contract W91278-07-D-0105 TO 012 for a Full Design to prepare plans and specifications for a new multi-purpose hanger at the CATAM Air Base, Bogota Columbia. Features included:
- Site utilities’ including water, storm drainage and sanitary sewer. Horizontal work also included concrete aircraft ramps, and asphalt road/curb improvements.
- 12,000 sf first floor consisting of warehouse, forklift parking, secure lock-up storage, civilian check-in and restrooms.
- 12,000 sf second floor consisting of 360-seat passenger waiting room, VIP lounge, and restrooms. Second floor provided with natural daylighting through perimeter window and sky lights.
- Electrical site utilities including underground 11 KV power to pad mounted 11KV/208 volt transformer.
- New plumbing and HVAC systems