HHB Engineers announced award of an Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) Contract with the National Parks Service, as part of the Multi-Disciplinary Architect-Engineering (A-E) Team led by Quinn Evans Architects. Projects under the IDIQ will primarily be within the Southeast Region, which includes the states, possessions, and territories of Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, Kentucky, South Carolina, North Carolina, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands (primary geographic area).
HHB Engineers will provide Mechanical Engineering, Commissioning Services, Energy Modeling, and Sustainable Design as part of the Multi-Disciplinary team.
Other past and current IDIQ contracts include:
HHB as Prime A/E – Indefinite Delivery Order Contracts (IDIQ):
- US Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) Mobile District (numerous contracts from 1985 through 2014) – Mobile, Alabama
- Maxwell AFB – Montgomery, Alabama (1985 through 2015)
- Howard AFB – Republic of Panama
- Naval Facilities Engineering Command – Southern Division (Panama City Florida)
- Smithsonian Institute Tropical Research Facilities – Panama Canal
- Veterans Affairs (VA) Medical Center, Birmingham Alabama (Included Tuscaloosa, AL facility)
HHB as consultant – Indefinite Delivery Order Contracts (IDIQ):
- National Parks Service
- Genersal Services Administration (GSA)
- Central Alabama VA Medical Center, Tuskegee and Montgomery Alabama